Our emergency & specialty services remain open 24/7 for our patients.
We are deeply committed to offering a safe and healthy environment for clients, their pets, and our hospital teams. To do this, we are implementing a new check-in policy to ensure that our patients receive the best care. This will help us to properly triage both pre-confirmed appointments and emergencies so that we may connect them with an appropriate team member.
We thank you for your cooperation with changes to our standard check-in policy.
Before arriving, please call the VSEC hospital that you plan to visit:
- Philadelphia: 267-800-1950
- Conshohocken: 484-567-7999
- Levittown: 215-750-7884
- An associate will ask if you or anyone in your household is:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have traveled outside of the US
- Traveled to a CDC “hot zone” in the past month
- Please go to our curbside check-in where an associate will greet you wearing personal protective equipment.
- The associate will remove your pet, place an identifiable neckband around their neck and take them into the hospital.
- You will remain in your vehicle.
- After assessment, a veterinarian or vet tech will call you on your cell phone to discuss your pet’s treatment options or next steps.
- When your pet is ready to be discharged, you will be given discharge instructions and asked to complete payment over the phone.
- Your pet will be returned to you, along with any medications in a sealed bag, by an associate wearing personal protective equipment.
- For any further questions, please call the main number of the hospital you are visiting.