Caleb S. Frankel, VMD Emergency Clinician
- Graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine
- Completed one-year internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Coral Springs Animal Hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- Employed as an emergency/critical care veterinarian at Coral Springs Animal Hospital (2009-2012)
Areas of Special Interest:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Emergency medicine pharmacology
- Immune-mediated emergencies
- Technology use in medicine
Professional Certifications & Associations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Animal Hospital Association
Dr. Frankel is an internship-trained emergency veterinarian and alumnus of the University of Pennsylvania, originally from Williamsport. He has passion for educating first responders and veterinary professionals on animal first aid, CPR, and emergency room pharmacology. He also has a special interest in all things technology in medicine, and blogs at vmdtechnology.com.
Dr. Frankel wears multiple hats in our profession, including starting a software company called Instinct Science. Instinct powers many state-of-the-art veterinary centers (including VSEC!), helping our medical teams provide the most thorough and accurate care possible for our patients.