Sarah Round, DVM, DACVS Surgeon
- Graduated Michigan State College of Veterinary Medicine
- Completed one-year internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Garden State Veterinary Specialists in Tinton Falls, NJ
- Completed one-year surgical internship at Garden State Veterinary Specialists in Tinton Falls, NJ
- Completed three-year surgical residency at VSEC in Levittown, PA
- Passed American College of Veterinary Surgeon (ACVS) credentialing exam for board-certification in small animal surgery.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Hepatobillary surgery
- minimally invasive surgery
- brachycephalic airway surgery
- orthopedic diseases and fracture management.
Professional Certifications & Associations:
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Endoscopy Society
- Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology