Sean Schubmehl, DVM Surgery Resident
- Graduated from Alfred State College with an Associates in Veterinary Technology
- Graduated from Geneseo State College with a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology
- Graduated from the Atlantic Veterinary College at University of Prince Edward Island in Canada with a Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine
- Completed a one-year rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in New Jersey.
- Completed one-year internship in small animal surgery at VSEC.
- Currently completing three-year residency in small animal surgery at VSEC.
Areas of Special Interest
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Surgical Emergencies and Traumatology
Professional Certifications and Associations
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Canadian Veterinary Medical Association